Soare Software is looking to hire a passionate, smart and motivated IT tester for the expansion of our team which is working on a big project for Acanthis Document Solutions BV from Holland.
We are expecting our future colleague to have:
- Software testing experience (2-3 years would be preferred)
- Familiar with testing processes; knowledge of testing strategies, tools and methodologies
- Operating systems: good Windows skills
- Logical and structural thinking
- Strong maintaining communication with the development team as well as the product management in order to understand and set the testing objectives
- Good communication skills and team-oriented approach
- Good English (spoken and written)
By joining our Bucharest team, beside an excellent compensation package (dependent on your skills and experience), you will have the opportunity to be part of a high performance and enthusiastic software development team in a secure, pleasant and dynamic work environment.
- Outstanding work-life balance, including flexible working hours, work from home, etc.
- Plenty of benefits and perks (medical services, meal tickets, 7Card, team building and social / sport activities, etc.)
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience with continuous learning and improvement activities.
ACANTHIS develops and maintains a web application for Document Management in the field of Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Software. Functionality, Flexibility, Usability, Reliability and Performance are the most important factors for our successful implementations. Clients vary from small companies to large enterprises and governmental Document Solutions. A Dutch company with many years of experience in the software development field, opened in Romania – Bucharest in the beginning of, Soare Software SRL . We are conveniently located just steps away from Gara de Nord, offering easy access to all means of transportation. We have a fresh, dynamic and professional team, a friendly atmosphere with all the amenities; You can find more information about our client Acanthis on their website and if your feel this is the job for you, send your Resume! Hopefully we’ll meet you as our new team member soon!