Job Functions: Engineering & IT
- Tailoring technical solutions to meet our customer’s expectations;
- IoT application development based on open source Application framework;
- Design, configure, secure and maintain Wi-Fi networks;
- Installation, configuration, testing, and administration of Linux servers;
- Implementing solutions for customers in M2M/IoT/RFID domain;
- Perform and assist at product trainings, configurations and installations (internal and with customers).
- University degree in Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer science or similar;
- Experience to program in Java and C/C++, certifications are a plus;
- Experience with Linux and Windows CE operating systems (installation, configuration, processes);
- Experience in LAN/WAN, protocols (TCP/IP, Layer 2&3, network protocols), interface programming;
- Basic experience with databases (SQL);
- Previous experience in telecommunications, basic scripting experience would be an asset.
- Structured and well-organized;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work on multiple projects in parallel thread;
- Results and deadline oriented;
- Availability to travel abroad;
- Driving License (B);
- Good English skills;
- German – is an advantage.
Employment Type: Full-time