Acest job nu mai este activ.
We are looking for an IT Support Technician to join our IT Helpdesk Team. You will work within our IT Team and will be responsible for providing internal IT second level support in areas such as software applications, network and telecommunication. As an IT Support Technician, you will interact with all users within different departments and collaborate closely with IT Infrastructure and Software Development departments.
- Troubleshoot issues related to IT (hardware, software, network, VoIP, printing);
- Monitor support requests using the internal ticketing application;
- Following up incidents to their resolution;
- Provide assistance in the use of IT equipment;
- Monitor proper functioning of equipment and works in preventing problems;
- Provide maintenance and keep evidence of IT equipment for all eMAG locations;
- Manage user accounts and rights/levels of access to internal applications.
- Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office suite, e-mail protocols and hardware components knowledge (mid-level);
- Active Directory;
- Basic knowledge of networking;
- Ability to prioritize tasks;
- Ability to research and learn new technologies;
- Capacity for synthesis, analysis, attention to detail;
- Team player, focused on contributing to overall success of the IT team;
- Ability to handle a variety of activities in a dynamic environment;
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in described field;
- Good English both writing and speaking;
- B category Driver’s License.
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge in:
- Office 365;
- SCCM, WDS;
- PowerShell scripting;
- Windows Servers;
- Group Policy Management;
- Microsoft Exchange administration experience:
- Basic knowledge of Linux.
At eMAG, we are constantly moving forward and we love what we do. If you are passionate about your job, whether it’s offering consultancy to a customer or writing a code line, and you aim high, than you belong in our team.
We provide you with the best development programs to improve both your soft and job specific skills, but it is you who decides what you want to learn and where you want to go. The possibilities are endless.
We know benefits are important, that’s why we provide you with a full range of them. And because we like to share, at the beginning of you journey in eMAG we offer you a free course of e-commerce, just to put you up to speed. :)