Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
- Wide area network administration and troubleshooting;
- Linux and Windows servers administration (both local and remote);
- TCP/IP networking;
- Servers - must include Linux and Windows server experience;
- Active Directory deployment and administration;
- Scripting languages - must include good knowledge of Bash shell scripting;
- Databases - must include knowledge of MySql and/or MS SQL Server (installation, rights management, backup etc.);
- Communication - must include a good command of English both spoken and written.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE (not required but preferable)
- Cisco managed switches;
- Cisco ASA firewall ;
- Virtualization (XenServer, VMware)
- Monitoring tools (Cacti, Nagios);
- proxy (squid);
- Professional, multicultural, open and friendly working environment
- Opportunity to learn new things and develop communication and technical skills (training provided)
- Flexible work schedule
- Health insurance package
- Motivating salary
Mood Media is one of the world’s largest designers of instore consumer experiences, including audio, visual, interactive, scent, voice and advertising solutions. Mood Media’s solutions reach over 150 million consumers each day through more than half a million subscriber locations in over 40 countries throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
Mood Media Corporation’s client base includes more than 850 international brands in diverse market sectors that include: retail, from fashion to financial services; hospitality, from hotels to health spas; and food retail, including restaurants, bars, quick-serve and fast casual dining