IT Support Technicial, End User Computing
Acest job nu mai este activ.
At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007 as a team of two with one big idea. Today, that idea has become a movement. Fitbit is now a publicly traded company creating award-winning products and services that are available across the globe. We’re transforming the way the world sees health & fitness. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto.
Our culture combines the spirit of start-up with the perks of being public, offering a competitive benefits package and amazing perks. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and above all have fun doing it.
In our newest Fitbit office in Bucharest, located in the heart of the city, we are planning to build on the foundation laid by the Vector Watch team. We are looking to keep growing and this role will be fundamental to the continued success of Fitbit as we build exciting new products and services.
Think you’ve found your fit? See what we’re looking for below and apply today.
Fitbit IT - End User Computing is looking for a dynamic individual capable of thriving in a fast paced and high pressure environment as an IT Support Technician. This individual must be a seasoned IT professional capable of providing IT services and support for Fitbit end users and offices across a number of locations, both domestic and International.
What You’ll Work On:
- Provides IT support to the Fitbit end-user community, this includes all desktop computing hardware and software and peripherals.
- Makes timely and accurate diagnosis of system related problems and determining between hardware, software and network related problems, and work in conjunction with other IT or operations/engineering groups to provide resolution.
- Will be required to lead problem resolution activities in order to get technology incidents and problems resolved.
- Will be expected to take ownership for assigned incidents and problems, and contact required resources both inside and outside the company necessary to resolve the problem, with minimum supervision.
- Responds to request for service with experience and compliance in established time limits.
- Develops/maintains support document for use by all levels of support personnel as well as end-user documentation.
- Identifies and solves any problems that affect desktop computer operating systems and troubleshoots routine problems and maintenance of systems.
- Trains employees and orients them on how to use computer hardware and software applications.
- Maintains other relevant computer peripheral devices such as monitors, printers, video or teleconference solutions.
- Supports drive imaging for desktop/laptop systems.
- Incumbent is required to travel to satellite locations as needed.
- Participates in weekly meetings with End User Computing staff to get updates and discuss IT service or support related matters.
- Committed to all components of Corporate IT availability as they will act as both an incident and problem manager for any issues impacting Fitbit end users and offices.
- Some shift work may be required and weekend work is needed for projects
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in 1st/2nd/3rd level Corporate IT support, gained in a multi-site IT operations environment.
- Proven experience of configuring and administrating servers, workstations/laptops and associated software.
- Excellent problem solving skills, ability to take ownership of the work assigned, and deliver results timely, reliably and correctly.
- Experience working on small projects and delivering against timelines.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and technical skills with a strong customer service orientation.
- Must be self-managed and a self-starter with a positive attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communications capable of delivering at a senior level.
- Must have working knowledge across all the IT disciplines including hardware, software, telephony, video teleconferencing, and connectivity.
- Experience working with core infrastructure systems such as Active Directory, Systems Center, JAMF for managing or supporting endpoints
- Experience with supporting Windows Operating systems and associated software or cloud applications
- Experience supporting MAC OS and MAC hardware (Mac Book Air, Mac Book Pro)
- Able to perform root cause analysis. Capable of proactively recommending effective courses of action, communicate resolution, policy and procedures to the various IT stakeholders, management, and end user community.
- Proven time management and delegation skills.
- Ability to establish strong relationships with individuals at the supervisor/team manager level.
- Must be dynamic, innovative and capable of garnering the respect and high level trust required by IT teams for this position to be successful.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical teams or end users.
- Ability to work independently while collaborating with remote teams in a fast paced environment.
- Experience with remote desktop support tools
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT Technology or another appropriately related field.
- Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST) or Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Cisco CCNA certification
- ITIL Foundation Certificate
- A+ Certification
- Lenovo Certification
- Current Apple Certified Macintosh Technician
- Experience with ITSM Tools
- Knowledge of server and network communications equipment, protocols (. DNS and TCPIP), transmission media, security and network management practices
- Knowledge in storage and backup technologies.
- Experience with Lenovo parts ordering and hardware repairs
- On-call availability 24X7
- Regular evening and weekend work
- Lifting and transporting of moderately heavy objects, such as computers and peripherals.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Acest job nu mai este activ.