- University degree or student;
- IT software and hardware troubleshooting skills (windows, networking);
- English knowledge - medium level;
- Fast Learner;
- Customer oriented.
- Troubleshooting users’ IT equipment and software over the phone or on site;l
- Network and IT systems monitoring.
- a great team
- career opportunities
- motivating salary
- meal tickets
- private healthcare plan
- Bookster Library subscription
All applications are treated confidentially. Only selected candidates for an interview will be contacted.