Senior (5-10 ani)
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
Salariu brut pe luna
15000 - 20000
The successful candidate will need to be strongly customer focused with experience in Enterprise space and be heavily skilled in the Microsoft stack. The successful candidate should also have strong Windows, Exchange, Office365, skype for business & Active Directory skills with a Microsoft certification. The ideal candidate will have exposure to storage & virtualisation technologies, preferably with VMware skills. An understanding of Cisco networking technologies, including LAN/WAN would be an advantage. Experience with Security technologies is also desirable.
Requested profile :
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- At least 5 years’ experience in IT industry
- Windows Server Management Tools (SCCM, SCOM, etc.) experience
- Active Directory and group policy design and management previous experience
- Office 365 experience
- DHCP, DNS, DFS, PowerShell previous work experience
- Virtual Environment administration experience
- Advanced English both written and spoken
- Experience working with ticketing systems
- ITIL certifications would also be a +
- Deliver first and second level support for IT systems (Servers, backup, failures, patch
- Responsibility for first and second level support for local users.
- Overall responsibility for maintenance of IT infrastructure (endpoints, servers,
- printers, cell phones, PBX, firewalls, switches, attendance terminals…).
- Oversee and troubleshot IT backup systems.
- Monitor and eliminate weak points in IT infrastructure.
- Responsibility for IT assets management.
- Responsibility for user maintenance on AD/Exchange level/O365.
- Cooperation with other divisional IT departments.
- Responsibility for Antivirus maintenance on clients/servers
Travel within the Joris Ide Group