Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Atracore is looking for an IT Support Engineers in Cluj-Napoca!
IT Support Engineer
We are seeking a professional with excellent Windows Server System Administration skills, with great problem-solving skills but also good at organizing and multitasking. We are looking for someone who works well with people and can explain technical problems in simple terms, but also eager to continually update his knowledge and passionate about providing excellent customer service & support.
- Installation and maintenance of software;
- Installation and maintenance of server and cloud services;
- Responding IT tickets based on Active Directory, mail related issues, software issues, major outages;
- Contract management regarding external third-party IT contractors (Internet providers, hardware and software vendors);
- Identifying hardware and software needs;
- Assisting in the configuration of existing programs to meet users' requirements;
- Providing face-to-face (only Romania), telephone and online support to customers;
- Taking care of all IT / Office 365 / SharePoint issues;
- Write and review documents.
Tier 1 IT Support:
- Providing initial client contact;
- Establishing problem logs and tracking;
- Resolving installation inquiries;
- ,,How to” support;
- Determining if an issue is documented;
Tier 2 IT Support
- Working with the client to duplicate and reproduce problems;
- Providing internal problem determination and verification;
- Supplying and testing product fixes;
- Supplying new product releases;
- Offering product and technical expertise.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science is a plus;
- At least 1 years of experience in IT infrastructure;
- Excellent English language skills;
- Ability to write and review documents;
- Experience in Active Directory;
- Experience with Microsoft Windows operating system environment;
- Very good hardware knowledge in PCs, Laptops, Printers and other devices;
- Familiar with IP-Based communications at WAN/LAN levels using DHCP, DNS;
- Familiar with UTP structured cabling and wireless networking devices;
- Excellent communication skills to easily interact with diverse clients and the ability to work in team;
- A flexible thinking and the ability to understands and recognizes the value of other points of view and ways of doing things.
- Training on the job and external courses will be provided;
- Competitive salary package;
- Dynamic environment with opportunities for advancement within the company or the wider group;
- International and growing company;
- Health insurance;
- Meal tickets.