Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Focusing on 'Beyond Technology' as our corporate philosophy and brand commitment, we are a leading IT service provider engaged in building our core competence to create value for customers and society. With operations spread across Europe and established in Cluj-Napoca since we help businesses innovate, adapt and compete on the ever evolving IT market.
We are seeking an IT Support Engineer to Provide Level 2 / 3 support for enterprise apps and their components to ensure applications availability to the business. Proactively monitor applications, changes and incidents to maintain service levels.
What do we look for?
- Respond to Incident Tickets and monitoring alerts to quickly identify source and implement resolution to reduce duration of outage.
- Provide Level 2/3 (Operational SME) support for web applications and components.
- Provide App Administration for web application components. Analyze and resolve issues (. disk space, transaction failure, performance, loss of connectivity). Research and apply software upgrades and patches. Install new instances of each.
- Deploy releases, enhancements, and upgrades & new applications into production per release management instructions
- Design and develop scripts to automate critical tasks to ensure they are repeatable and accurate
What do you need to qualify for this job?
- 2 year experience in IT support field;
- Strong knowledge of web based applications
- Good knowledge of Linux/Unix
- Knowledge of PHP
- Knowledge of Tomcat configuration
- Knowledge of Apache
- Knowledge of MySQL and/or SQL server
- PERL is a plus
- IIS is a plus
What else do you need to know?
The job is located in Cluj Napoca, full-time position;
What you get?
- Exposure to modern, highly effective work practices;
- Attractive salary package;
- Flexible schedule;
- Healthcare subscription at a private medical center;
- Meal tickets;
- Relaxed, friendly atmosphere (with Xbox, Wii and more);
- Career growth opportunities in a professional and friendly environment;
- Company sponsored events like: Workshops, Teambuilding, Christmas Party etc.
Note: If you choose to provide us with personal information by applying to our current available positions, we use that information only to respond to your message and to help us provide you with information or material that you request. The document is strictly private, confidential and personal to its recipients and would not be shared, copied, sold, distributed or reproduced in whole or in part, nor passed to any third party, unless required by law.