Adresa/ adresele jobului
ITALIAN speaker and looking for a job? Explore our career opportunities!
Imagine a day at Stefanini - Take a look!
• Providing support to clients (via email and phone) regarding technical issues: password reset, Internet connectivity issues, emailing options etc.;
• Logging remotely to client’s computer and help them solve software issues;
• Documenting issues that you deal with on a daily basis into the ticketing system;
• Troubleshooting hardware, software and network related issues;
• Escalating problems to the next level of support when necessary;
• Help the client with all the necessary information.
Your path to success requires:
• ITALIAN – advanced level and ENGLISH knowledge – at least medium level;
• Ready to acquire new skills in IT support field (communication skills, technical skills etc.);
• A team player that shows flexibility and perseverance in managing a good working relationship with clients and colleagues;
• Willingness to help people in having continuity in their computer-based activity;
• Previous successful customer service experience is considered an advantage;
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
You will be awarded for your success with:
• Attractive salary package;
• Up to 27 vacation days;
• IT and soft skills trainings provided by our specialists;
• Opportunity to develop a career within a stable multinational environment - Trainer, Quality Analyst, Team Leader, Project Management, Infrastructure or Application Developer Specialists;
• Expanding your IT know-how in different specialized software and applications;
• Friendly, fun and young team.