GOOD KNOWLEDGE/EXPERIENCE WITH IT SUPPORT FOR:
• HARDWARE: PCS, PRINTERS, SMARTBOARDS, VIDEO PROJECTORS, DISPLAYS, AUDIO EQUIPMENT AND SOUND SYSTEMS, NETWORK SYSTEMS (SWITCHES ETC
• APPLICATIONS: WINDOWS OS, MICROSOFT OFFICE 365 (WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT), ADOBE READER, GOOGLE FOR EDUCATION SUITE (GMAIL, DOCS, SHEETS, FORMS, DRIVE, SITES), SMART BOARD SOFTWARE ETC.
GOOD TO KNOW: COREL DRAW; INDESIGN (HIGHLY APPRECIATED).
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE – MEDIUM LEVEL: SPEAKING, READING, WRITING.
- ANALYSIS AND PROBLEM-SOLVING SKILLS
- THE ABILITY TO PRIORITISE AND MANAGE TASKS
- EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION AND PRESENTATION SKILLS
- COMPLIANCE WITH ALL REQUIREMENTS OF WORKING IN PRIVATE SCHOOL ENVIRONMENT
Responsabilitati / Realizari
• Daily administration and support of systems, including but not limited to: user and account maintenance, technical support, desktop application configuration management and application deployment;
• Troubleshooting of all IT related equipment PCs, wireless handheld devices, printers ;
• Deploy end user systems, including PC and peripheral deployments;
• Install, configure, troubleshoot tickets raised with Microsoft Active Directory;
• Monitor wireless network infrastructure and analyze, isolate and remediate wireless network infrastructure issues;
• Configure, install, test and troubleshoot centralized network infrastructure such as switches, controllers;
• Install, configure, troubleshoot and diagnose any Windows OS environment;
• Install, configure, troubleshoot and diagnose any Mac OS environment (if possible);
• Install, configure, troubleshoot and diagnose any iOS environment (if possible);
• Configure, install and troubleshoot MS Office and iWork;
• Configure, install and troubleshoot iOS, tvOS and macOS devices with Apple Configurator and distribute profiles via Apple MDM (if possible);
• Create, configure and troubleshoot user accounts, groups and deal with Google Edu Apps;
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions for equipment under warranty; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment; consultancy for the procurement of new equipment and software solutions.