- University degree, preferable in Technical field;
- Medium knowledge of Linux;
- Good knowledge of English language;
- Previous experience in a similar role it is considered a plus.
- Installing and configuring computers, hardware, operating systems and applications;
- Monitoring and maintaining the computers and network;
- Troubleshooting system and network, hardware or software problems;
- Providing support;
- Setting up new users' accounts;
- Testing and evaluating new technology;
- Conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
What we offer:
- Working in a leading e-commerce company, the best in their business in Europe;
- You will get a chance to learn new things, be always up to date with latest technologies;
- Specific technical training programs;
- A challenging work environment;
- We know how to work hard, so we respect your free time;
- Discounts for sport facilities;
- Team buildings;
- You will be part of a team of young, talented IT professionals.