Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Elektrobit (EB) is a leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, EB’s software powers over 1 billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for driver assistance. Of course, we owe our success especially to our employees—whom we support above all through an extremely pleasant working atmosphere which has received several awards and many other positive aspects.
We are looking for bright, fresh and enthusiastic minds who are eager to join our new team in Brasov. We are looking for your application as software developer or project manager, no matter whether you are an entry-level employee or a highly experienced expert. We encourage all persons interested from all over the world, male or female or divers, young in spirit without regard to age.
- You will design and develop front end solutions and user interfaces for web-based applications
- You will program, develop and maintain in-house tools such as management systems for source documentation and QA tools
- You will continually research, recommend, and implement front-end best practices
- You will participate in design and code reviews
- You will collect and drive improvements and synergy regarding user needs
- You bring relevant experience with Web development and technology
- You are proficient with HTML, CSS, JS & Backend technologies (PHP, Java .)
- You have knowledge of web design conventions, user experience, web standards, optimization and best practices
- You can quickly build modern look & feel CSS layouts
- You are passionate about writing clean, maintainable code
- You can demonstrate well-developed analytical skills
- You possess communication skills (also in English written and spoken) and ability to liaise effectively with the business
- You have had exposure to Continuous Integration
- You have experience with software development using Python
- You are familiar with developing software in Linux
- You have knowledge of SQL and databases
- Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success;
- The possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences;
- An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company;
- A motivating and engaging work environment;
- Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team;
- Trainings to familiarize you with Elektrobit software products and tools;
- We offer our employees the opportunity to take advantage of further education in our own academy in addition to other schemes that help our employees to find the right Work-Life balance for themselves;
- Flexible work time;
- Premium insurance to medical services;
- 13th salary and loyalty bonus;
- EB Way of working and Way of life.
Elektrobit Automotive is working today on the car of tomorrow. Be part of our exceptional company.