The sourcer will assist the recruiters in finding high quality candidates of different IT profiles. After a few months training period, the sourcer will be able to:
- understand the recruitment process within the company & the IT field;
- develop and implement innovative techniques in order to identify candidates (such as social media, talent acquisition campaigns, Boolean search);
- efficiently match the profiles with the job description.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Psychology;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Consciousness and perseverance;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks;
- Good English command;
- Previous experience as a sourcer/researcher would be a plus.
- Motivating salary;
- Good working environment;
- Medical insurance.