Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
DRÄXLMAIER Groups a globally operating family-owned company, with its headquarters in Vilsbiburg, Germany. Since it was founded in, the company has developed and manufactured modern wiring harness systems, exclusive interiors and central electrical and electronic components, with a clear focus on the premium automotive segment. Numbering aboutemployees, DRÄXLMAIER Group is one of the top 100 automotive suppliers in the world. With our automotive expertise, we contribute toward making cars safer, more comfortable and more energy-efficient in the future.
We are looking for an IT Solution Expert HCM, for our IT Center in Timisoara. Take on a new challenge in a young & ambitious team!
- Evaluate, select and define suitable implementation versions for process requirements in the area of human capital management and support in the standardisation of the business process elements within DRÄXLMAIER Group
- Recognize general need for continuing education in SAP HCM field within the company; plan and conduct internal and external training on complex topics, both domestically and in other countries;
- Support in determining and optimizing internal standards and processes within SAP HCM;
- Observe/identify trends in SAP HCM in order to develop concepts; suggest recommendations for action;
- Conduct mainly conceptual activities within SAP HCM;
- Ensure the conduction of black box tests SAP HCM and document sub-processes and sub-process elements as well as launch applications/ modules worldwide, in cooperation with internal customers and software development department.
- Professional/graduate education (experienced professional) or professional certification with a few (two to three) years of experience in the related field;
- Experience as a Process Consultant;
- Experience in the automotive industry and possibly in the Human Resources area;
- SAP HCM knowledge;
- Very good English skills mandatory, German language skills are an advantage.
- Innovation, analytical skills, problem-solving, Flexibility, Willingness to learn.
- We promote a warm and open-minded environment, strongly connected to the family spirit in which the company was founded;
- Friendly environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Training programs and certificates;
- Traveling to other locations of the Group and developing projects within an international environment;
If you have team spirit, appreciate independence and reliability and are enthusiastic about the automobile industry, please send your CV through our website, by searching for the job title: IT Solution Expert HCM.
All candidates that fit the profile will be contacted in maximum 3 weeks.
By sending your personal data through electronic mail to any e-mail address of the DRÄXLMAIER Group, through social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn etc.) or by applying through an on-line job platform, you agree expressly and unequivocally that such data to be processed by Draexlmaier Group companies.