The IT Service Release Manager for Platforms is responsible for service quality and maintenance within application and solutions offered for the end user community, employees of Allianz. He must ensure the proper quality process implementation on all platforms of Workplace Solutions (Virtual clients, Remote Desk Service, Mobile Devices apps, Printing Services, Internal App Store, etc). This includes supporting escalation processes, operational provider management, as well as quality assurance in regards to service delivery.
- Cost responsibility for the mentioned services (staff, maintenance contracts)
- Ensuring the maintenance quality of the mentioned IT-services
- Service oriented reporting & service quality check (for clients)
- SLAs/performance management & reporting
- Service-Lifecycle-Management (continuous service improvement)
- Post-processing of escalations/disorders with the integrator
- Tracking of incoming tickets and reporting in this respect (via services and OE)
- Problem control processes with partners after incidents and escalations
- Market review and benchmarking of services
Knowledge & Skills
- Extensive knowledge of the services release management processes
- Good knowledge in the area processes and methodologies (Opex Blue Belt Certificate)
- Good knowledge of process management technologies
- MS or BSc with Technical specialization
- English fluency
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting, initiative, self-responsibility and independence
- Structured thinking and acting, capability to solve problems and decision-making ability
Health and Well-being:
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage
- WorldClass Gym Discounts
- Weekly Fruit Day
Personal and professional development:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- English and German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets.