IT Service Manager for LAN&WiFi
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Engleză - Avansat
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
AGN Services is globally responsible for the operation of the Allianz Global Network. In an environment greatly shaped by outsourcing, AGN Services governs a series of partners to deliver to the Allianz Group stable and reliable services in the fields’ network, language, video and web conferences. The Service Manager for Network Services is responsible for service quality and maintenance within its core area. This implies supporting the branch during escalation processes, for operational provider management, as well as quality assurance in regards to the delivery of LAN&Wi-Fi Services.
- Managing Service Delivery Meetings with the integrator;
- Responsible for cost and revenue planning for LAN&Wi-Fi Services;
- Responsible for verifying and approving integrator and other service providers invoices;
- Product calculations and service descriptions for Allianz internal clients;
- Service-related reporting system & service quality control (for clients);
- SLA- / Performance Management & Reporting System;
- Service Lifecycle Management (continuous improvement of the service);
- Post-processing of escalations/disturbances with the integrator;
- Troubleshooting process with partners after incidents or escalations;
- Collaboration in international projects.
- Degree in computer science or comparable experience;
- 3+ years of experience in IT Service Management processes in complex IT environments;
- Fundamental experience in working with IT Infrastructure Components (especially LAN, Wi-Fi);
- Fundamental experience into financial and commercial aspects of IT related topics;
- Good SAP knowledge is desired;
- International environment incl. intercultural expertise desired;
- Strictly process-oriented working;
- ITIL certification (V3 Foundation or higher);
- Experience with change management tools (. Service Now);
- Very good knowledge of MS Office.
- Very high level of service orientation and solution-oriented work;
- High level of team skills, reliability, resilience, and organizational talent;
- Ability to capture complex issues;
- Ability to work under pressure while providing high-quality results and the ability to solve problems independently;
- Experience in an international environment;
- Fluent English (spoken and written).
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM, etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.