IT Service Management Expert
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
DRÄXLMAIER Group is a globally operating family-owned company, with its headquarters in Vilsbiburg, Germany. Since it was founded in, the company has developed and manufactured modern wiring harness systems, exclusive interiors and central electrical and electronic components, with a clear focus on the premium automotive segment. Numbering aboutemployees, DRÄXLMAIER Group is one of the top 100 automotive suppliers in the world. With our automotive expertise, we contribute toward making cars safer, more comfortable and more energy-efficient in the future.
We are currently searching for an IT Service Management Expert for our IT Center in Timisoara.
Our team of more than 300 employees within the IT Division keeps growing. Join us to discover the next level of performance - you will find here people who implement ideas that set standards. You have the opportunity to work in future-oriented tasks and to continue developing with us, building the automotive future.
- Process sub tasks within the globally valid business sub-process elements (ITIL: Service Catalogue) in cooperation with the relevant function unit and the Process Manager (. create and maintain training material and conduct trainings, etc.) and implement appropriate measures;
- Supervise existing business sub-process elements (determining the level of details for the service catalogue, identifying the multiple point of contacts, understanding the various SLAs);
- Examine implementation measures according to applicable methodology and guidelines (. examine data quality in IT systems);
- Conduct reports to measure and evaluate the processes and process quality (. examine data quality, analyze KPIs with the process manager, etc.), if necessary elaborate improvement suggestions in case of deviations as well as implement derived measures.
- Professional certification or graduate certification (bachelor degree) of an superior education institution (IT or electro-technic background is not mandatory);
- Work experience in the field of IT Service Management of 2-4 years;
- Experience in developing/ maintaining an IT Service Catalog would be a plus;
- Very good understanding of the ITIL methodology :ITIL certification required (ITIL Expert is a plus)
- English speaker (at least B2); German language is a plus;
- Ability to to gather information and maintain a service catalogue;
- Process oriented thinking and structured person;
- Very good communication skills and target oriented.
- We promote a warm and open-minded environment, strongly connected to the family spirit in which the company was founded;
- Friendly environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Training programs and certificates;
- Secure jobs;
- Traveling to other locations of the Group and developing projects within an international environment;
- The opportunity to increase the professional perspective through job rotation by working a certain period of time anywhere in Europe.
If you have team spirit, appreciate independence and reliability and are enthusiastic about the automobile industry, you should get to know Dräxlmaier Group. Please send your CV at: : IT Service Management Expert .
All candidates that fit the profile will be contacted in maximum 3 weeks.
By sending your personal data through electronic mail to any e-mail address ending in “drä” or “drä”, through social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn etc.) or by applying through an on-line job platform, you agree expressly and unequivocally that such data to be processed by Dräxlmaier Group companies.