Senior (5-10 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
The IT Service Desk Specialist will provide first and second line technical support. The successful candidate will require an aptitude for working with applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of Incidents, Service Requests, which may range from straightforward to more complicated technical issues. There is also a range of administration duties within this role.
- Act as a single point of contact for phone calls, tickets from staff regarding IT issues and queries
- 1st and 2nd line support - troubleshooting of IT related Incidents from in-house software to hardware, such as Laptops, PCs and Printers, mobile phones
- Resolve incidents based on 2nd/3rd line of support (including vendors) coordination
- Handling of end user service requests from reception until closure
- Escalate unresolved calls to the relevant Resolver Group
- Take ownership of user Incidents and follow up the status of Incidents on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
- Provide stats for the weekly Service Desk report on call trends
- Publishing support documentation to assist staff with requests for information
- Basic Active Directory knowledge. Creating user accounts, reset passwords, create groups etc.
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange Server management
- To arrange for external technical support where Incidents cannot be resolved in house
- Maintaining an Asset Database and track changes
- Support the Problem Management process by providing input for problem tickets, based on occurred incidents.
- Supports the Configuration Management process by updating CMDB based on incidents.
- Support the Change Management process by controlling final execution of all Planned Changes to minimize service disruption
- Report on relevant KPI’s in relationship to the agreed levels.
Language: Fluent English and German are required
- Highly analytical and structured
- Think across boundaries
- Team player, highly organised and self-management