IT Service Desk Agent with German and French
Entry (0-2 ani)
Salariu brut pe luna
1075 - 1400 €
Outline of Role
The IT Service Desk Agent is the single point of contact for Company’s end users when there is a service disruption and for service requests. The service desk provides a point of communication with the users and a point of coordination for several IT groups and processes. The IT Service Desk Agent will provide first line technical support to end users. The successful candidate will have an aptitude for working with applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of the end user problems, which may range from straightforward to more complicated technical issues.
- Act as a single point of contact for phone calls and emails from Company’s end users regarding IT issues and queries.
- Incident Management
- Record and classify received Incidents and undertake an immediate effort in order to restore a failed IT Service as quickly as possible
- Assign unresolved Incidents to appropriate Tier 2 Support Group
- Log all Incident/Service Request details, allocating categorization and prioritization codes
- Keep users informed about their Incidents’ status at agreed intervals
- Associate Incidents with other records (. Incidents, Changes, Problems, Knowledge Articles, Known Errors, etc.)
- Provide first-line investigation and diagnosis of all Incidents and Service Requests
- Verify resolution with users and resolve Incidents in ITSM tool
- Escalate Major Incidents to senior analysts
- Provide 1st/2nd line support to end users (via application consoles and Remote Assistance) related to computer systems, software, hardware and Mobile deviceProperly escalates unresolved queries to the next level of support.
- IT Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- One years’ work experience on similar role.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange Server Management, Microsoft Windows – Servers, Mac OS.
- Experience using of Microsoft Office products (., MS WORD, EXCEL, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products.
- Proven ability to collect, examine, and analyze data from a variety of sources and offer solutions.
- Possession of excellent interpersonal skills, including working with staff to explain and resolve difficult technical situations
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills, including high proficiency in the English language.
- Ability to work under pressure and recognize the importance of teamwork in the support environment.