Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
The IT Service Desk will provide internal customers with operational and technical support in order to enable company’s employees to operate more effectively and efficiently. The IT Service Desk will capture and distribute all the incoming calls (phone, in person, tickets) and will aim to resolve as many of them as possible during first contact with the customer as defined in individual objectives.
The IT Service Desk will pursue service excellence by taking into account:
- Availability of the IT Service Desk;
- Professionalism and customer 1st attitude;
- Accurate calls management;
- Effectiveness and efficiency;
- Cooperation with the team;
- Pro-active and with initiative to avoid repetitive incidents;
- Close collaboration with the IT department management.
- Provide technical support to internal customers in a professional and friendly manner;
- Resolve a high percentage of calls at first point of contact with the customer;
- Promptly escalate calls to the relevant next level when not possible to solve;
- Ensure that written responses are accurate, professional, clear and concise;
- Ensure that customers are provided with relevant user guides and advice for future reference;
- Ensure positive relationships are built and maintained with all parties;
- Ensure that knowledge and experience is well documented and shared with colleagues;
- Ensure that communication between the IT team and customers is smooth and effective with IT Service Desk being a Single Point of Contact with the customers;
- Ensure that regular follow up is provided to all customers in a timely manner;
- Ensure that regular daily responsibilities are always completed on time;
- Ensure that audit requirements are met in day-to-day operations by documenting changes, incidents and problems in the ticketing system;
- Ensure that quality of the provided service is constantly verified with the customers through the feedback system;
- Ensure confidentiality of the information provided by customer (. user name, password, others);
- Ensure nonstandard change management process is executed to ITIL standards;
- Ensures technical safeguards are maintained to provide controlled user access, integrity of electronic mail, applications, and user data;
- Assure correct recording of inventory management for PC’s, handheld devices, printers, etc.
- Provides constructive feedback and commitment to continuous improvement in client-wide quality initiatives;
- Communicate with user in friendly and productive way;
- Contribute to the improvement process with ideas and constructive attitude;
- Assure proper Change Management process for changes in Infrastructure;
- Propose improvement solutions, optimizations (Problem Management) and prepare recommendations to Management.
- Technology operations (Ability to understand and support Windows operating system, Microsoft Office, troubleshooting software issues, configuring and troubleshooting issues with handheld systems based on IOS and Android as a first level of support);
- Technology infrastructure (Ability to understand and support basics of networking, laptop/desktop, network printers, mobile technology, others);
- Ability to understand software packages and related processes, to evaluate them regarding any area and to ensure their implementation;
- Process & Business - ability to map business activities into processes & support them;
- Anticipates, is pro-active, use initiative;
- Responsibility, availability and customer orientation;
- At least 1 - 2 years experience with computers and IT customer support.
Technical university study would be a plus.
Experience in installing, configuring, upgrading and repairing Windows Workstation, Office, desktop, and laptop computers; computer software and hardware configuration.
Special Working Conditions:
Must be able to lift PC equipment and run cabling.
Has to look at a computer screen for extended periods of time.
Romanian language – Fluent
English language – Intermediary level
The company offers an attractive remuneration package, excellent working conditions and very good opportunities for professional growth.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.