IT Security Specialist – Bucharest
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
The role will be responsible for the technical analysis, design, implementation, operation and support of key cyber-security solutions used in our company. It offers the possibility to drive the latest technologies in the IT Security field to keep our organization on top.
- Supports and monitors the implementation of the information security controls on company infrastructure and applications, for multiple platforms and diverse systems environments in line with company IT Security policies, standards, procedures and guidelines.
- Contributes to the design, implementation and daily operation of security infrastructures and tools such as IDS / IPS, Anti-Virus, Firewalls, etc. Identifies, reports and resolves security violations and inefficiencies.
- Supports timely closing of information security gaps resulted from: self-assessments, internal IT reviews, internal and external audits and requirements.
- Provides guiding and has a strong cooperation with IT teams for the closing of information security gaps
- Serves as an active member in incident response teams and participates in security incident response efforts, having knowledge of common security exploits, vulnerabilities and countermeasures.
- Reports to and delivers regular and consistent KPI/KRIs on the implementation of security controls
- Monitor security industry information sources and keep abreast of events, research, and developments
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Information Technology , with focus on IT Security ;
- Hands-on experience in administration of security infrastructures and tools such as IDS / IPS, Anti-Virus consoles, Firewalls;
- Experience with analyzing security events from SIEM tools, IDS , firewall logs, system logs. Strong understanding of well-known attack types such as Cross-site scripting, SQL injection, buffer overflows, DoS, etc;
- Good understanding of application and network components. Experience on multiple platforms is considered a plus (*NIX/ Windows)
- Ability to learn quickly and implement new technologies in a rapid, demanding, and changing environment;
- Self-motivated with a high level of initiative and ability to work independently;
- Certifications in Information Security could be a plus, for example CEH, OSCP, LPT, CISSP, SSCP, CISA, SANS, GSEC ; Security+; CCNA Security