Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
We are looking for a new colleague to join our Security Department.
Your daily tasks will be:
- The key responsibility of the role will be to perform initial analysis, identification, remediation, and documentation of security incidents;
- Identify and act on malicious or anomalous activity;
- Conducts analysis using a variety of tools and data sets to identify indicators of malicious activity on the network;
- Ensures all pertinent information is obtained to allow for the identification, containment, eradication, and recovery actions to occur in a time sensitive environment;
- Create and continuously improve standard operating procedures used by the SOC
- Monitor incoming event queues for potential security incidents
- Create, manage, and dispatch incident tickets
- Maintain incident logs with relevant activity
- Document investigation results, ensuring relevant details are passed to stakeholders
- Knowledge of typical security devices such as firewalls, intrusion detection systems;
- Knowledge and understanding of network devices, multiple operating systems, and secure architectures;
- Working knowledge of network protocols and common services;
- System log analysis;
- Analytical skills in threat, vulnerability, and intrusion detection analysis;
- Highly disciplined, motivated and able to work independently, under direction, or as a member of the team
- Must be willing to periodically work non-standard hours and be on call.
- CompTIA Security+, CCNA security, CCNA are considered a plus.
- Money is overrated. Not everything is money. While we do provide plenty of it we provide something better too. We provide you with the means to succeed.
- Professional but friendly working environment. No politics. Friendly environment. We value friendship and common sense.
- Meal tickets – peanuts, but it’s there. We provide it.
- We provide a career path - we love to promote from within.
- Special events for employees (teambuilding, parties etc.). Not sure though that you can bring beer at the office.