• provide process and tool subject matter expertise for SAP modules: Finance & Controlling, Demand Management, Sales & Operations Planning, Capacity Planning and Sales Distributions;
• coordinate and deliver solutions for break fix support requests, information requests and service requests related to solution for system users;
• creating functional designs for enhancements of existing SAP functionality for interim releases;
• configuration for system enhancements;
• testing system modifications;
• performing system maintenance (configuration, master data);
• analyzing and evaluating SAP system processes and user needs;
• recommend, modify, or configure new processing techniques;
• resolve critical SAP development issues;
• research, develop, and propose both short and long term solutions to SAP system requirements.
• bachelor degree in computers science;
• experience in IT SAP support for more than 3 years;
• advanced knowledge of English language;
• knowledge of purchasing practices and procedures;
• good understanding of specific customer needs;
• very good communication skills;
* . Celestica (Romania) . respects the confidentiality of personal information provided in accordance with Directive CE/95/46 and the protection of individuals regarding the processing and free circulation of personal information, implemented by Law nthe protection of individuals regarding the processing and free circulation of personal information with subsequent amendments and provisions of DirectiveEC concerning the processing of personal and privacy information in the electronic communications field implemented by Law nHowever, by sending your resume or personal profile you give your consent regarding the collection, use and verification by the undersigned to process those personal information as part of the recruitment process.
** Candidates will be selected with criteria of non discrimination based on race, color, religion, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, marital status or political affiliations.