Detalii loc de munca
IT Release Manager - Infrastructure
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers. Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz.
Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
The Release Manager is responsible for overseeing the coordination and facilitation of the release process: deployment, testing, to guarantee smooth and timely delivery of software/hardware products or updates into the non-production environments and their promotion and deployment to the production environment.
The Release Manager oversees the management or day to day aspects of the integration and flow of development, testing, deployment, and support of these systems.
In addition the Release Manger is responsible for coordinating and managing infrastructure changes and upgrades for the non-production and production systems.
- Facilitate all Infrastructure Release, Reviews & Audits;
- Execute the ongoing evaluation & reporting of IT Release Management activities through relationships with dedicated Operations Managers within the Technical Ops & Global Operations organizations;
- Communicate release details and schedules to the Business as required;
- Negotiate, plan and manage all release activities;
- Continually work towards making improvements in the release process;
- Maintains a release repository and manages key information such as build and release procedures, dependencies, and notification lists;
- Steer the release process in terms of patch management, hardware refresh based on equipment lifecycle and OS (Cisco) upgrades;
- Relevant stakeholder and vendor management as part of the communication chain;
- SPOC for the release management related projects and new implementation;
- Knowledge of major data center operations and related projects;
- Solid understanding of available and emerging IT technologies;
- Good understanding of how IT technology supports the Enterprise and the Business Segments -Demonstrated Project Management;
- Excellent knowledge with SLA / Performance Management & Reporting Systems.
- English language proficiency;
- Change Management knowledge;
- In depth knowledge about Cisco equipment, core network and interconnected services;
- Hands on experience in complex IT infrastructure environments for minimum 3 years;
- ITIL Certification;
- Nice to have: Agile framework methodology (Scrum/SAFe/DSDM);
- Process oriented working (Lean Six Sigma);
- Analytical, conceptual and structured way of working;
- Independent working style;
- Self-motivated personality;
- Experience with working in international teams.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts;
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7;
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.