Entry (0-2 ani)
Engleză - Mediu
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Cegeka provides high-quality ICT solutions that helps clients achieve their business objectives. We have specific solutions for the healthcare, social security, retail, logistics, industry, public and financial sectors.
We want to be the ‘employer of choice’ for our employees and offer them new opportunities every day.
We are geekish, but in a cool way :), since we are always eager to understand the profiles we are looking for and what challenges, the technologies used in our company, might bring.
We are looking for a new team member who will use proven recruiting skills to source, recruit and hire top talent for our will be responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization. This will be achieved through the development of local and international recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas. You will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent.
So if you are a high energy individual, we are eager to meet you and, therefore, we invite you to join this fast paced recruitment team.
- Approximately 1 year of experience in working with active sourcing techniques, identifying qualified candidate profiles
- Previously sourcing based experience, working with a variety of recruitment and social platforms
- Experience in IT is a must, with focus on identifying talent for technologies or roles like infrastructure engineers or software developers
- At least basic understanding upon technical/niche profiles: Java Developers, .NET Developers, BI, Software Testers etc.
- Exposure & experience in direct interaction with customers is a plus
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment and handle dynamic contexts, with constantly changing variables
- Good understanding of IT local market
- Team oriented, with strong time management skills and ability to work independently
- Must have strong organizational skills and detail orientation
- Strong listening and questioning skills
- Ability to communicate effectively internally and externally
- Logical approach to problem assessment and resolution
- Ability to develop strong business relationships and manage expectations
- Good negotiation and presentation skills
- Languages - we support many countries in EMEA so, fluency in English is a must have; good knowledge of one or more other major languages a strong plus.
- Use various sourcing techniques and channels to research, identify and asses qualified candidate profiles
- Play an integral role in partnering closely with recruiters and hiring managers to understand technical requirements
- Build talent pipelines for future hiring needs and provide the pipeline updates to the business teams
- Search for new, alternative sources of recruitment and attract new candidates to fulfill the company requirements
- Continuously look for new trends in the IT Talent Sourcing & Talent Acquisition field
- Maintain candidate databases by working closely with our Applicants Tracking Systems
- Add value and share best practices with the Recruiting team
- Post recruitment ads on job boards and monitor the application process
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key internal stakeholders
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives;
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Main focus on IT&C Industry, working on various types of projects with different levels of seniority
- Develop and execute recruiting plans
- Analyzing the resumes received from applicants and coordinating the preliminary selection
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications
- Prepare tables and written reports, summarizing research results
- Maintaining an open communication regarding the recruitment process with all candidates and with the Business
- Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems
- Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to the job performed
What we offer:
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team
- We leave you room to balance your work and private life - 22 days as annual vacation + additional vacation days according to the internal policies
- Access to various training programs
- Continuous learning and improvement activities
- Private medical subscription, you can choose from 3 providers
- Meal tickets
- Free Gym Subscription- fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies)
- Massage within the company premises
- Team events (team-buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.)
- Relaxation room (Foosball, darts, board games, X-box)
- Long term career development programs
- Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots