Detalii loc de munca
IT Recruiter (Bucuresti, Timisoara)
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
- Manage full cycle recruiting processes (attract, select, interview, negotiate and release offer)
- Asses wanted skill set and establish selection criteria with Delivery.
- Implement sourcing and selection strategies to provide a qualified and diverse candidate pool
- Source quality technical candidates through the use of LinkedIn and other sourcing channels
- Act as a point of contact and building strong professional relationships with Hiring Managers and candidates during the selection process
- Communicate effectively with the stakeholders
- Working closely with the HR Admin and On-boarding Teams in order to create a positive candidate experience
- Minimum 1 year experience
- Basic understanding of the IT domain
- Very good communication abilities and interpersonal skills
- Mandatory: Fluency in English, second language is preferred
- Ability to take initiative and think through problems
- Opportunity to work in a young and dynamic environment;
- Attractive benefits package: myBenefit (gas, telework subvention, subway/RATB subscriptions, vouchers, language courses, discounts, etc)
- Lunch tickets
- Fitness deduction
- Medical services
- Life insurance
- Performance bonus
- Opportunity to develop and learn constantly
- Access to internal trainings (job related and soft skills training).
Wipro Technologies is a trendsetter and leader in the outsourcing space.
We invite passionate, energetic, creative and focused individuals who want to be a part of our growth story!
Wipro Technologies is the best option you can find to develop your expertise in the industry. You will get immense opportunities to learn from our focused approach towards delivering long-term benefits and measurable value to our customers.