We are looking for an Experienced IT Recruiter for our team in Brasov.
• Start recruitment projects according to the vacancy request
• Collaborates with Hiring Managers to create/improve position descriptions that accurately reflect job duties and business requirements
• Ensure recruiting resources including online, networking, and cold calling to help identify and source qualified candidates
• Maintains accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates and recruiting activities in compliance with company standards
• Writes and posts recruitment ads on external job sites and social media channels
• Identifies the most productive sources of selection
• Select potential candidates based on the candidate profile and job requirements
• Contact candidates and conducts HR interviews
• Develop short list of candidates and working with department heads to complete projects
• Completes and maintain the integrity of the database
Required Skills & Experience:
• At least 5 years experience in IT recruitment field
• Very good communication skills and interact with people
• Attention to details and flexibility
• Ability to plan and organize activities
• Dynamism, optimism and creativity
• Proficient in English
• Faculty graduate, psychology would be a plus
• Good knowledge of using MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Private medical insurance at Regina Maria – Premium
• Technical certifications sponsorship
• Technical conferences/workshops/trainings sponsorship
• Traveling opportunities – work from the client office (US)
• Career opportunities
• Freedom of speech at all levels, flat hierarchy
• Pet Friendly company (bring your friendly pet at work) (for Cluj office)
• Flexible schedule
• Sport activities sponsorship
• People Oriented Company where there is always somebody listening to you when you need
• An environment where work is fun and smile is RIA signature
Headquartered in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, RIA Solutions Group is an international software development company providing both on-demand services and outsourcing.
Combining a breadth of software experience across many industries, deep and cutting-edge technical expertise and global delivery capabilities, RIA Solutions Group works closely with international clients to help accelerate their innovation and enhance their business performance.
RIA Solutions Group is a Microsoft Certified Partner and our main competences cover:
• Custom Application Development
• Development Partnering
• Reporting and Analytics
• Big Data and BI
• Web Sites and Web Portals
We are an extraordinary company of top professionals and looking for talented, energetic and motivated individuals to join our unique environment.
If you are looking for a company that is truly different from beige cubicles and typical office politics, come join a company that rewards authenticity and supports energy with a passion. Visit our website at and click Career Opportunities. Read about our vision, our energy, and the RIA Solutions Group PATHS to extraordinary returns. If this truly speaks to you, click Apply Now and send us your resume and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!