IT Project Manager
A vizualizat 90% din aplicari in ultimele 30 de zile, in maximum 72 de ore
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
The main responsibilities include:
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, budgets and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Definition of the services according to the clients’ requests, definition of the activities.
- Establishment of the terms for the new allocated projects (project specifications, time plan for the implementation, tests, client communication and provide project specifications for each involved department, the obtaining of approval).
- Follow up on the milestones during implementation.
- Drawing up of the service specifications for the projects according to the on-going agreements, following up of the on-going projects and transmitting technical specifications to the involved departments.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Ensure routing between the people responsible for different stages of the project.
- Manage daily operational aspects and resolve or escalate issues throughout the project life cycle.
- Implement and manage project changes and review deliverables before sending to the customer for validation, for quality assurance.
- Order project materials.
- Monitor the entire process and workflow, from development until monetization.
- Monthly check of invoices sent to the customers.
- Communicate effectively relevant information to the team members and provide directions and support.
- Communicate with the customer for approvals/changes/project reports/operational issues.
- Constantly seek for ways to improve processes by requesting feedback from team and customer.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree – IT or technical studies preferred
- Project Management certification
- Advanced level of English language
- Competency in MS Windows/Office applications, Project planning software, SAP – would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills and team spirit
- Fast learner and details oriented
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
We offer you: attractive salary package, meal tickets, free transportation with company buses, lunch partially paid by the company, fair work-life balance by annual vacation of 21+ days – according to internal policies and labor regulations.
On top of that, we offer you the opportunity for development in a great environment, the chance to work with professionals in a fascinating yet changing domain, to develop and be part of our team, our quest to success and continuous transformation. We need a great professional to help us stay on top of the challenges and day-to-day activities, to help us be organized and do more than we do today.
- What is your experience with .xls – please specify functions you can use.
- Please indicate your English level (on a scale min. 1 - max. 5).
- Briefly state your previous responsibilities similar to this position.
- Please specify your salary package expectations.