Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
Salariu brut pe luna
800 - 1500 €
Olive Studio is Sibiu based full-service web agency and we are seeking for IT Project Manager. Ideal candidates will be highly collaborative and confident, while also humble and intelligent. We spend a lot of time together, so we’re looking for someone who can fit in our agency culture and in everyday life. Capability to clearly communicate with the team is necessary.
The successful candidate will be organized, efficient, detail oriented and a team player. It will have a positive, “can-do” attitude.
This is a contract for full-time, on-site position in our Sibiu office.
- Coordinate all project related meetings and ceremonies;
- Work and communicate directly with clients;
- Work closely with clients or business analysts to capture functional and nonfunctional requirements;
- Ensure the project is delivered on time and achieving the business and project objectives;
- Understand from a strategic perspective: why you should do a project, what it will look like and how it will work;
- Ensures the project meets the client expectations with respect to quality, budget, delivery timelines;
- Managing day-to-day operational interactions with the Client(s);
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously;
- Ensure efficient communication in order to achieve a great client satisfaction level, while respecting the internal procedures and the legal specifications.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Be highly organized;
- Work experience in Agile project management within the IT industry;
- Know-how of IT-specific project management methodologies, such as agile project management;
- Be able to switch context and handle multiple projects at a time;
- Understand the roles of the peers/colleagues that you will be interacting with, and be aware of the multiple perspectives when thinking of solutions;
- Be able to identify improvements to the development and delivery processes;
- Sufficient understanding of People Management, Tools, Processes and Methodologies;
- Ability to multi-tasking between multiple activities;
- Ability to understand business processes;
- Be able to handle conflicts.
- Project planning
- Team coordination
- Risk management
- Cost management
- Project tracking and reporting
- Project closing