- University degree - preferred IT area;
- Experience in Project Management/ Business Relation Management;
- Experience in preparing/ checking of technical specifications;
- Similar experience in the utility companies can be a plus;
- Very good knowledge of project management methodology;
- Experience in business operations sales is a plus (banking, insurance, telecommunications);
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office – Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Access);
- Very good communication skills with both technical and non-technical people;
- Ability to maintain composure despite tight deadlines and high demand environment;
- Results oriented and focused on meeting deliverable timelines;
- Organized and problem solving oriented person;
- Analytical mind and positive attitude;
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Responsible for delivery the assigned projects, ensuring that the goals specified for the corresponding projects are accomplished in accordance with priorities, time limitations and other specifications;
- Ensure the right evaluation of a project’s complexity by correctly assessing the period of time and resources needed to complete requirements;
- Follow the project management procedure and write all the necessary documentation in order to complete each step of the project;
- Define, implement and update project plans in accordance with the internal client’s needs, throughout project start up, execution and completion;
- Analyze the received business requirement in order to develop the proper IT solutions;
- Identify and work with the team to solve project related issues and overcome barriers in order to succeed;
- Prepare communication plan and related project status reports to key stakeholders and management; provide project updates on activities and deliverers, as well as risks throughout the entire project;
- Define and manage overall change control processes and quality assurance aspects of the project to ensure project success;
- Keep risk logs updated – updating the steering group on risk raised.
Great projects expect your expertise!