BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more thaeople and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
- Contribute to lead specific IT programs and projects;
- Utilize project management tools to keep them on track;
- Ensure strategic alignment between the portfolio of projects and business objectives;
- Plan, implement and continuously improve project management best practices and tool sets to streamline project processes and procedures and maximize operational effectiveness;
- Provide assistance on a diverse range of projects, from technical to more general;
- Collaborate closely with Project team member (also from the customer sidein order to align project deliverables;
- Organize project meetings and centralize all resulting deliverables.
- Experience in Project Administration;
- Bachelor Degree or higher;
- German fluent and English advanced - must;
- Availability to travel abroad on a weekly basis;
- Prince2, PMP, Scrum certification would be nice to have but are not a must
- Proven leadership experience and the ability to effectively interface and collaborate with all levels within the organization (both technical and non-technical);
- Consultancy background would be considered a plus;
- Good MS Office skills and excellent skills in creating great presentation decks using PowerPoint;
- Great analytical and problem solving skills;
- Strong ability to synthesize information;
- Strong assertiveness (needs to follow-up on due dates and deliveries);
- Strong organizational skills;
- Open communication, demonstrating a strong "can do" attitude;
- Work autonomously on tasks but act as an active member of the team.
Attractive compensation package:
Health and Well-being:
Personal and professional development: