Entry (0-2 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group .
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
· Integral part of the end to end customer relation;
· Support customer in ordering IT Infrastructure Services;
· Challenge and track delivery units and provider to deliver Services within agreed SLAs;
· Establish automated process for tracking service requests;
· Escalate delivery delays to provider and management;
· Proactively inform customer on delivery dates;
· Gather data about delivery progress and produce reports;
· Handling end to end decommission process for Servers.
· At least 1 year experience in a similar role
· University Degree (preferably Business Administration or similar)
· Fluent English written and spoken
· Knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, SharePoint)
· Ability to analyze and present information
· Willingness to travel to Munich on a regular base
· Self-motivated personality
· Accurate, reliable and independent way of working
· Quick perception
· Good communication skills
· Good organizational skills
· Customer and service oriented demeanor
· Strong social, analytical and communication skills
· Team working skills in intercultural environment