Middle (2-5 ani)
engleză - avansat
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
The CIO Office Support Team Member is acting as a single point of contact (SPOC) and communication channel between Workplace Services and CIO Office, sending communications to employees from Operating Entities (OEs) of Allianz Group regarding the changes in the workplace services.
- Acting as AZ Tech Germany SPOC for workplace requests, communication to the end users and attending the regular meetings with the workplace colleagues from AZ Tech but also from the Group;
- Coordinating and tracking requests which need to be raised to the branches;
- Answer requests in the CIO functional mailbox;
- Define new processes and create guidelines for AZ Tech Germany and ensure the communicate of new processes and guidelines;
- Ensure that existing processes/guidelines will be updated;
- Creates CIO Connect Page, collects information, creates the structure of content display and regularly updates the respective intranet page (CIO Connect Page);
- Prepares the documentation needed for decision making process at Board Member level or CIO level;
- Creates guidelines or workers council agreements for workplace topic within AZ Tech Germany;
- Assures that the guidelines or procedures to be published are in line with the Allianz Global Standard rules and regulations, documentation standards and process requirements. The CIO Office Support needs to check and align with Data Privacy Department in order to assure all GDPR prerequisites are met;
- Close alignment with the different Service Managers/Product Owners, incl. also technical (high level) discussions on the content and specifications needed for proper communication towards the OEs;
- Support projects/manage smaller internal projects like . replacement of old devices.
- Business fluent English spoken & written, German language would be a plus;
- Very good with Office Tools (. Powerpoint, Excel, Word);
- Strong in communication, team player, very diligent, very structured;
- Good at identifying/setting priorities, able to work self-directed and flexible;
- Used to work in matrix organization and in remote teams, in multinational environment;
- Minimum 3 years experience in project work;
- University degree;
- Technical affinity.
- Fluency in English is required;
- Fluency in German is optional;
- Reliable with high level of accuracy;
- Ability to coordinate with all levels of stakeholders and ability to persuade/follow-up to ensure results;
- Team player and ability to work under pressure with advanced level of self-organization and initiative;
- Ability to remotely coordinate with stakeholders across globe by effectively utilizing the communication channels;
- Good communication and relationship building skills;
- Excellent ability in English language (oral and written).
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.