Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
A little about us
Ixia was acquired by Keysight Technologies Inc. in 2017. Keysight helps scientists and engineers address their toughest challenges with precision and confidence, offering the most precise electronic measurement solutions in the industry. Keysight employees leverage their insight and passion to revolutionize electronic measurement and make a difference in the world.
The job will be part of the Keysight global IT Infrastructure Services Operations – Network Data group, which supports Keysight’s infrastructure & operations and helps us create industry-leading solutions with speed and precision. The successful candidate for this position will manage the delivery of information technology services and key processes to meet business needs.
You will identify, qualify, recommend and support solutions using external vendors and internal partners. You will manage the relationship and monitor the performance of information technology vendors contracted for the delivery of outsourced services, including assessing performance and establishing and monitoring service level agreements.
· Good analytical and organizational skills with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced, results driven environment
· Coordinate IT Operations of the Network – Data Infrastructure - patching, upgrades, troubleshooting, downtime planning etc.
· Should be able to assist in managing/driving resolution of incidents impacting the Critical Production Environment & pro-longing escalations
· Must be willing to adjust hours of availability as per Keysight priorities to address matters of urgency that occur during non-standard working hours; occasional weekend and holiday coverage will be required
· Manage technologies & tools used in our Network Data operating environment
· Participate in improvements to operations by creating, testing and/or implementing tools & automated solutions
· Contribute to productivity improvements in our storage & backup environment while maintaining business continuity & performance
· Must be able to communicate effectively with Server, Database, Storage & Backup and other Network team SMEs
· Ensure compliance to standards, policies & regulations (. architecture, Security, SOX, ECMS)
· Participate in the design and delivery of IT processes requiring coordination with internal and external partners
· Plan, design, install, test & implement systems in accordance to global standards and specifications
· Manage system changes through established change request processes
· Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, complex technical projects
· Creation of Standard Operating Procedures, Infrastructure Diagrams involved in the project
· Develop Standards configurations, develop/maintain scripts for automated processes.
· Tech Refresh Project as required; Ensure hardware and software refreshes
· Strong business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility
· Liaise with internal Keysight Service Management & Architecture team for design approvals, obtain necessary funding and initiate an implementation project, manage the vendors for effective implementation within cost/time constraints.
We’re looking for diverse technical interests, experienced network engineer with these quality aptitude:
o 4-6 years of hands-on experience
o Bachelor’s Degree in IT-related discipline, Network Engineering, Information System or Computer Science
o Cisco certification CCNA, CCNP or higher will be an added advantage
o Knowledge of scripting and automation will be an added advantage
o Effective communication skills in English, both in verbal and written communication
o Experience using trouble-ticketing and service management systems preferred
o Good knowledge and work experience in LAN/WAN/WLAN/SDWAN/MPLS Data network technologies, Telecom
o Cisco Routing and Switching including EIGRPP, BGP, VRFs etc
o Product knowledge and proven hands on experience in Cisco Network platforms Nexus, Catalyst, Viptela; including VDCs and VPCs
o Product knowledge and experience in Load Balancers (F5, A10), Riverbed WAN optimizer, Bluecat
o Good understanding of IP/DNS, Security, QoS
o Experience with real time Network monitoring and diagnostic tools including HP node manager, Cascade, Wireshark, Solarwinds etc, and use the tools to effectively and quickly troubleshoot Network issues
o Understanding of Network impact on Server, Storage, SaaS Cloud technologies, and Cisco IP Telephony infrastructure will be an added advantage