Middle (2-5 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
• Ensuring the integrity, reliability, availability and stability of the UITS infrastructure and security systems;
• Ensuring the correct implementation of hardware, operating systems and middleware by the service provider;
• Supporting the definition and continuous improvement of the change management process and its sub-processes as well as the Service Asset and Configuration Management Process.
• Implements processes, concepts and solutions for infrastructure, platforms and security systems
• Defines technical prerequisites for load, performance and system integration tests;
• Maintains the UNIQA security platform;
• Supports the definition and continuous improvement of the Change Management, Service Continuity Management, Capacity Management and Availability Management processes
• Supports and continuously reviews the Asset & Configuration Management processes;
• Supports the definition of requirements ("non-functional" requirements) in order to meet the operational standards;
• Supports security audits and coordinates the removal of security audit findings.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in an infrastructure and / or service transition related role in an enterprise environment;
• Intermediate knowledge of the ITIL Service Transition lifecycle, principles, processes, functions and roles, ideally ITIL Foundation certified;
• Minimum 2 years work experience in an IT environment delivering against service levels and contractual agreements;
• Very good command of written and spoken English.
Desirable skills (nice to have)
• German language skills;
• ITIL V3 (at least Foundation certificate).
Compensation & benefits
• Very stable work environment, as part of large Banking and Insurance Multinational Group;
• Flexible work program, respecting your own private time;
• Full-time, unlimited employment contract;
• Attractive remuneration package;
• Lunch tickets;
• Private pension and health insurance;
• Extra vacation days;
• Exchange of experience and training with international professionals, as a premise for personal development;
• Career development opportunities;
• German language courses;
• Contribution to sport activities;
• Team building events held both in Romania and Europe;
• Great workplace, central office location in a green and quiet area, great city view etc.