Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers.
Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
The IT on-site Support Officer is the dedicated person who supports the good run of the organization, from the technical and knowledge perspective. He actively and constantly educates the end user community for the new technologies that we are adopting, being the Digital Hub advocates of the Allianz Technology Group.
- Desk side Break-fix support for computers, mobiles, Support for local meeting Rooms;
- Responsible for the onsite IT Setup (connectivity/maintenance/troubleshooting)
- Responsible for Local IT hardware and software topics
- Records and solves tickets / incidents raised by users
- Responsible for the IT Inventory (yearly cleanup, update and reporting if required) and physical asset tracking and updating
- Constantly find new ways to support the customers better by bringing new ideas and implementing them (hardware, connectivity, networking, etc.);
- Educates the end user community for the various technologies we are using;
- Accepts and provides for the technical changes coming from the group and makes proper announcements of installation/availability;
- Provision of IMAC/R (Installation / replacement / change / relocation / removal) services;
- Maintains the relationship with the local providers for IT related matters
- Creates and updates IT procedures
- Implements IT policies/procedures/processes that come from the group
- Responsible for IT induction of new joiners and support for all employees working onsite / remotely.
- Responsible for the demand management process - Ongoing management of workstation and workplace services to enable simplicity, service cost, performance, and risk transparency
- Coordinates the local IT SPOC team
- Manages the CCTV and access control systems
- Provides technical input and is involved in the IT equipment acquisition process
- Responsible for IT equipment disposal process
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an on-site Helpdesk position;
- Good networking knowledge (LAN/WAN TCP/IP based networks);
- Good troubleshooting skills;
- Good knowledge about Microsoft Windows OS (installing, configuring);
- Knowledge in using MS Office package;
- Optional: Active Directory; Service Now
- Fluent in English;
- Advanced PC knowledge (including MS Office package);
- Proven organizational and self-motivation abilities;
- Able to work independently.
- Strong social, analytical and communication skills;
- Flexible, and the ability to work hard as part of a team and to work well under pressure;
- High motivation to manage and finalize tasks in complex environment.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.