Middle (2-5 ani)
They are responsible for the architecture and design of infrastructure for network, voice and communication systems and platforms. They are also responsible for isolating, diagnosing and restoring service for most IT (network, voice and communications) interruptions, escalating to higher levels of support when needed. Other responsibilities include security administration and job scheduling management.
- Establishes infrastructure environment by designing, configuring and directing system installation for network, voice and communication systems.
- Maximizes system performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting problems and outages, scheduling upgrades and collaborating with other IT teams.
- Secures and manages systems by enforcing policies and monitoring access.
- Provides technical support for network, voice and communication systems.
- Assists in defining, documenting and enforcing standards.
- Works with external providers to design, implement and support infrastructure systems.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Required Degree: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
Years of Experience:
Required Certifications and/or Licenses: