Detalii loc de munca
IT Monitoring Engineering - WPS
Job remote (activitatea se desfășoară de la domiciliu/telemuncă)
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers.
Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
The team “ARQ - Automation, Reliability & Quality” is responsible for workplace related 24/7 incident resolution and interacts closely with other Allianz Technology units and suppliers (including DXC, Citrix, IBM). Additionally the team is responsible for proactive monitoring and ensuring a high quality across all workplace services. the candidate should be able to follow-up and troubleshoot issues identified by monitoring abnormalities. Take full responsibility to solve issues identified via monitoring e2e.
- Ownership of proactive monitoring service
- Use of monitoring apps like Grafana & Nexthink
- Incident and Problem Control (Creation & Tracking)
- Assistance in introducing tools and frameworks for supporting the quality control
- Technical point of contact in case of escalation
- IT Performance Management with analytic experience for responsible Services
- Identification assistance for quality improvement measures
- Preparation of reports
- Several years of practical experience within IT environment
- Understanding of software and service development methodologies and technologies
- Very good understanding of ITIL concepts & processes
- (nice to have) Familiar with Agile Scrum Framework
- High attention to details
- Ability to spot anomalies in monitoring graphs/logs
- Troubleshooting skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships at cross section of stakeholders including senior levels
- International work experience and ability to understand and work with a complex multi-national organization and global teams
- Good interpersonal and collaboration skills as well as ability to jointly work with multiple groups
- Technical problem–solving skills, planning skills, time management
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.