Detalii loc de munca
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers. Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz.
Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
You will be responsible for the creation and implementation of the IT infrastructure and Workplace strategy for Allianz Services Romania.
The future IT Manager will work closely with the AZ Services CIO and also executive management team of AZ Services Romania.
- Defining and Implementing a globally consistent & cost effective IT Infrastructure & workplace strategy;
- Maintain proper IT demand management processes in accordance with global function, foster transparency on IT costs continuously focusing on reducing IT costs;
- Accountable to ensure all relevant IT security practices and protocols and maintained for AZ Services Romania in line with global, local and customer specific requirements;
- Challenging and improving workplace services supporting business with efficient cost utilization, and enhancing end customer experience;
- Identify and Drive technology changes from POC to rollout in line with global processes;
- Define and govern IT Asset management processes for AZ Services Romania;
- Managing the local IT Team;
- Ongoing management of IT Infrastructure and workplace services to enable simplicity, service cost, performance, and risk transparency;
- Represent Allianz Services Romania in relevant group level forums;
- Contribute to management and optimization of digital assets to satisfy internal financial targets;
- Track, analyze and monitor IT infrastructure performance metrics;
- Take the initiative in thought leadership, innovation and creativity, particularly application of emerging technology and workplace services;
- Participate in the governance of the organization by constituting and partaking in IT Infrastructure steering committees.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science or any engineering discipline from a premier institute;
- A candidate for this position must have over 10+ years of overall experience with at least 5-7 years of working experience in a senior position within a fast-paced and fast-evolving environment;
- Candidate must also demonstrate some experience with technology vendor management and contract negotiations;
- The candidate will also have proven experience in strategic planning and execution as well as a proven ability to set the vision and strategy of technological operations and to develop effective roadmaps.
- Collaborative leadership;
- Technical competency;
- Avid Learner;
- Adaptability to different roles;
- Big-picture thinking;
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts;
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7;
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate. Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.