Middle (2-5 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
301 - 311 Strada Barbu Văcărescu, București
Huawei Technologies () is a leader in providing next generation telecommunications networks for operators around the world. The company is committed to providing innovative and customized products, services and solutions to create long-term value and potential growth for its customers.
This is an exciting time to join a fast growing and ambitious company, operating in a dynamic market like telecommunications.
The IT Infrastructure Engineer is responsible for providing day-to-day support and subject matter expertise for Huawei's clients supporting network and infrastructure. The technologies include Unix/Linux, SAN Storage, Oracle databases, backup solutions and network equipments.
• At least 1 - 2 years hands-on experience as an UNIX/Linux Engineer having database and virtualization skills
• Server and system configuration to deploy, test and integrate systems for large multi-tiered distributed software applications
• Knowledge of TCP/IP and networking equipments, UNIX/Linux OS's accessing a SAN Storage and about storages configuration and Oracle databases
• Understanding of hardware/software integration issues and problem resolution
• Urge for digging deep to solve problems while keeping the systems running smoothly
• Incident and Problem Management skills - confident to analyze and solve problems of the network, OS, DB, hardware and software components, incident trend and root cause analysis
• Capacity to identify the risks / single point of failures in the infrastructure and to mitigate them
• Able to provide performance tuning and capacity forecasting
• Awareness of IT security issues as it relates to UNIX/Linux administration
• Work independently on projects if required whilst ensuring attention to detail, quality, time and customer satisfaction
• Good in writing design documents, manuals, reports and summaries in English
• Fluent in English (both written and spoken) / additional foreign languages desired
• Availability to work abroad
Nice to have skills:
• Experience with cloud, virtualization and containerization
• Solid scripting skills (., shell scripts, Perl, Python)
What are we offering?
• Competitive compensation package
• International work environment & traveling opportunities
• Professional & career development opportunities
• Opportunity to work as part of an international team with a network of colleagues across the world
• High exposure to senior mentors and benefit from mentoring relationships
• Meal vouchers