For the IT Helpdesk Technician position we will be searching for someone who has:
- University degree; preferably Economics, IT or Engineering (students are welcomed to apply as well);
- Advanced level of English and at least a medium level of French ( both spoken and written);
- PC skills: MS Office, Internet, E-mails;
- Capable to solve problems, perseverant, responsible;
- Excellent communication skills via phone or e-mails;
- Proactive attitude, passionate about IT;
- Ability to help users through phone, web conferences or live meetings.
- Offers assistance and support to the users of the commercial applications;
- Undertakes and manages to solve the technical problems/incidents which appear;
- Delivers the required training for the applications users;
- Edits the support procedures required for the applications;
- Gets involved in the different stages of implementing new projects;
- Makes sure every noticed problem is handled at time and professionally;
- Identifies the needs for new documents (technical procedures, documentation, reports regarding the users demands etc.) and creates them.
Leroy-Somer of France and Control Techniques of the UK, former part of Emerson, have officially joined the Nidec family, with the purpose of creating technological products that innovate our future. Nidec is a world-leading motor company, founded in, with over 230 companies andemployees worldwide. As a company that works for everything that spins and moves and which combines technology with engineering, our business portfolio spans a wide range of industries which we encounter in our everyday life, including IT, home electronics, industrial equipment, automobiles, aeroplanes, ships, robots, and electricity generation. We are characterized by our passion, enthusiasm, and tenacity, which helps us provide solutions and one-of-a-kind products. Together with us, you can build the future of technology. One vision, one Nidec.