Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Got a head full of ideas?
We are looking for a bright IT Helpdesk Team Leader to strengthen our Infrastructure team.
- Manage a 5 persons international Helpdesk team;
- Ensures that Support Services meet (or exceed) internally prescribed Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Operational Level Agreements (OLAs);
- Handles requests from internal clients and / or escalate to appropriate teams;
- Works closely with other IT teams to ensure smooth escalations, close working relationships and effective end-to-end customer assistance;
- Creates and manages Active Directory users and groups according to internal procedures or requests received from internal clients;
- Creates email addresses and email groups;
- Handles all hardware and software malfunctions;
- Offers support for different business applications (. JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint, etc.);
- Acquires, configures and distributes new equipment according to requests received from internal clients (laptops, phones, headphones, etc.);
- Creates a customer-centric culture for all areas of responsibility and the IT department as a whole.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Experience in managing small technical teams is required;
- Outstanding organization and communication skills;
- Experience with various operating systems Windows, Linux, Mac OS;
- Networking: TCP/IP, wired and wireless networks configuration, VPNs;
- PC Hardware configuration & diagnostic;
- Network peripherals: multifunctional printers, scanners, etc. ;
- Networking services and protocols: DHCP, DNS, SMTP, IMAP,POP, etc.;
- Services: Antivirus Software, Windows Active Directory, WSUS;
- Previous Experience with an ITSM Service Desk Solution will be considered an advantage;
- Strong internal customer orientation;
- Strong improvement orientation;
- Strong process orientation;
- Excellent oral and written communication and analytical skills required;
- Studies: Computer Science, Electronics or similar;
Perks & Benefits:
Headquarters in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square;
Internal & external training;
Health and well-being in house programs;
Daily catered lunch (classic & raw-vegan);
Private healthcare and dental care discounts;
We hold team building activities and office parties throughout the year;
Extra vacation days with every year inside the company;
You will be part of a young and pleasant work environment;
We lighten up our workplace with an entertainment corner;
An ever-growing library (online & offline);
Our very own gym.