Employment type: Full-time
Job category: Information Technology
Job industry: Retail
Experience level: Entry Level
The ideal candidate has retail experience and is used to work with store systems. Your educational background is less important but you must have an interest in IT and be a good communicator. Candidates with no retail background must be willing to work in one of our stores in order to get familiar with the store systems.
The IT Helpdesk Supporter will refer to the Team Leader HelpDesk Romania & Bulgaria.
Your main tasks will be:
• To support all stores placed in Romania and Bulgaria;
• To ensure that all hardware and software is ordered, delivered and tested before a new store opening;
• To ensure that all stores have a good knowledge of rules, routines, procedures and our store systems;
• To answer incoming calls and log all internal customer questions and issues accurately and efficiently into ticketing system;
• To develop and improve administrative routines and procedures.
• You are fluent in English and Bulgarian
• You have 1 year experience with support or helpdesk from a similar position.
• You are service minded and have a friendly, open and patient approach.
• You have strong analytical, technical, problem solving and organizational skills.
• You are process and procedure oriented.
• You have strong written and oral communication skills.
• You are a team player, self motivated, organized, detail oriented and able to handle changing priorities.
• You are flexible and willing to support the stores outside of normal working hours.
• You have a clear driven license