For one of our clients, a leading content provider to the iGaming industry, we are looking for an IT Support Specialist (Level 1) to join the team in Bucharest.
As an IT Support Specialist you will offer assistance to internal clients (via phone calls or email) and escalate major incidents to the next line of support.
• Offer support to internal clients via phone call, email or other communication channels regarding IT issues and queries;
• Maintain the Incident Database and track changes, progress, resolution, closing with customer satisfaction;
• Troubleshoot IT related problems, both software and hardware (mobile phones, Laptops, PCs and Printers);
• Escalate L2 & L3 incident calls to the next level support team;
• Take ownership of user problems and follow up the status of incidents;
• Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles;
• Create user accounts, reset passwords, create groups etc.;
• Arrange for external technical support when problems can not be resolved in house.
• Proficiency in Active Directory (mandatory) and SharePoint;
• Proven experience in a similar role (System Administrator, Network Administrator, etc.) ;
• Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN), routers & switches;
• Familiarity with multiple operating systems and platforms;
• Great communication skills.
•Competitive salary package;
•Private medical subscription;
•1 meal/day at the office.