IT Help Desk Support Specialist
SkyConsult is looking for an IT Help Desk Support Specialist with hands on experience in providing technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems.
The ideal candidate is fast learner, problem solver, well organized and eager to grow professionally within our team of specialists. Our new colleague will have the opportunity to develop his/her consulting skills, business processes knowledge and technical expertise by being exposed to our the client’s complex business environment (oil & gas).
Blueprint of your typical tasks:
- Evaluate, prioritize and respond to requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking and other computer-related technologies, acting as a single point of contact on behalf of the company for any technical issue;
- Log and track requests using IT costumer service software; maintain history and related problem documentation;
- Follow standard procedures in responding and diagnosing problems either in person, or via e-mail/ phone;
- Handle problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution and follow-up and refer more complex problems to technical staff while maintaining ownership of the issue;
- Keep up-to-date on all Service Desk/ Helpdesk processes and troubleshooting procedures;
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems;
- Brief costumers as well as management on the status of current resolution efforts.
- Good Windows OS and MS Office skills (Office 365 represents a plus);
- Experience in solving computer, desk phones, mobiles, networking, Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory, hardware and software related issues through in-depth troubleshooting and technical assistance;
- At least one year of experience in providing 1st level technical support;
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to think logically and work within a team environment;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Good command of written and spoken English;
- Good understanding of networking and infrastructure is a leverage;
- BS Degree in a technical related field would represent a plus.
You can expect from us:
- Opportunities to advance your career, as we continue to grow
- Comprehensive health benefits.
- On-going trainings and certifications in your area of interest
- Friendly group events, team-buildings