We are looking for someone with a good level of Russian and a passion for finding a solution for customers’ tech problems.
• Answering phone calls in the mentioned languages, on a priority established by the team leader;
• Handling emails / web cases / chats, translating them into the appropriate language, depending on customer requirements, as per the service levels agreed in terms of response time;
• Troubleshooting IT problems (incidents) according to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and process trainings;
• Accurate and complete documentation of all incidents, with accurate description of all troubleshooting steps followed;
• Sharing with all team members any knowledge acquired through end-user or resolver interactions;
• Attending training sessions;
• Arranging working schedule with colleagues flexibly, according to business needs.
• Successfully completing the training plan and passing the process knowledge test (PKT).
• Providing assistance to new colleagues whenever possible;
• Inform the process trainers and the management team whenever the information in an SOP is identified as out-of-date;
Qualifications we seek in you!
• Technical Knowledge – Desktops and well familiar with troubleshooting issues with Desktops with main focus on Processors and Motherboards.
• Experience in installation and troubleshooting of different versions of windows desktop operating systems and Linux OS
• Availability to work in shifts (Monday to Friday between 07:00-16:00, 10:00-19:00 or 06:00-15:00, 09:00-18:00)
• Advanced in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Windows
• Troubleshooting Ability – Proven skills in troubleshooting complex technical problems, both hardware and software;
• Comfort with Technology – Demonstrated Ability to research solutions and prepare SOPs for new technical problems;
• Previous similar work experience.
• Personal culture and client management expertise.
• High motivation and ability to learn.
• Ability to work under time pressure.
What can we offer?
• Attractive salary;
• Stable job offers - employment contract
• Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
• Genpact supports professional trainings and great career development opportunities
• Free access to our award-winning learning platform
• Benefits such as Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days or partner discounts
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit . Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.