The IT Finance Reporting Specialist is responsible for delivery of accurate financial data and analysis with regards to managing IT budget by working closely with our main stakeholders, the UK IT finance team.
• Support month end financial process: Journal preparations (JVU), Intercompany Related Billing (RRB) Internal recharges, Master data requests
• Responsible for the preparation and accuracy of the assigned deliverables: actuals reports, budgets/ forecasts in line with group accounting principles;
• Analysing actual results vs forecast: work with budget holders to get more information and provide relevant commentary to explain numbers and give insights of what is happening
• Assist FBP/BH to deliver savings and Coplan targets by closely monitoring of actuals vs forecast, highlighting issues when the case and proposing corrective actions if necessary.
• Ensure accurate reporting of IT spend in the regions in BPC on both actuals and forecast by doing constant follow up with EMs.
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in finance or related field / professional accountancy qualification in progress or finalized (. CA / ACCA / CIMA / CPA);
• Good knowledge of accounting principles
• Proficient in Excel
• Understanding of budgeting, management accounting and reporting;
• A thorough understanding and knowledge of relevant finance tools and systems, specifically SAP / BI / BPC / other ERP;
• Proficient English (spoken and written), business level;
• Works as an effective Business Partner with a collaborative and flexible style
• Strong communication and inter-personal skills are required to influence and challenge processes, Budget Holders and Project Managers
• High Attention to detail in reporting and is meticulous in analysis
• Excellent analytical and numerical skills, positive and well organized;
• Comfortable in a complicated, changing environment and project style ways of working;
• Ability to prioritise and is resilient work under pressure and multi-task
British American Tobacco is one of the world’s leading multinational companies, with brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries.
We are proud that we are consistently among the top 5 companies on the London Stock Exchange.
Our portfolio includes our world-famous Global Drive Brands – Dunhill, Kent, Lucky Strike, Pall Mall and Rothmans – along with many other leading international brands, such as Vogue, Peter Stuyvesant and State Express 555.
Alongside our traditional tobacco business, we are also developing products that offer consumers potentially less risky alternatives to regular cigarettes. Our Next Generation Products are already leading the way in the Industry of vapour and tobacco heating devices. We continue to develop a solid portfolio of consumer solutions which already include well known global brands like Vype, glo and Voke.