IT FileService Architect with German
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group .
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
The Workplace Services Department is responsible in Allianz Group for Operations and development of new User-Facing Services related to IT – here Architecture Support is required. In the Workplace Service team, new technologies are prototyped and introduced to support on-boarding new Users and improving stability / user-experience of the workplace services. We look for a skilled Workplace Architect who technically is aware about state-of the art Platforms and has experience of designing enterprise-class Solutions.
- Design technical architecture for workplace services of “File Services” and “Rich Client”. This includes documentation of architecture, evaluation of customer requests and technical consultation, definition of technology roadmap, planning of capacity together with Service Management, execution of technical PoCs.
- Very good knowledge around Client operating systems (Windows), Client Management & Software Distribution (SCCM, Image Build) and integration of systems with corporate tooling (. Service Now ordering).
- In depth knowledge around storage system, file systems (DFS-R, DFS-N) and related cloud offerings.
- General knowledge in technologies like Windows, Windows Server, Networking (Firewall, Loadbalancing, Web-Proxies) and Active Directory.
- Experience with large enterprise-scale environments with 20k or more users.
- Experience in architectural and concept-wise working incl. documentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and autonomously.
- Strategic and forward thinking.
- Very good English and German language skills (written & spoken).
- High self-confidence and ability to explain complex technical setup for decision taking.
Health and Well-being:
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Personal and professional development:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.