Detalii loc de munca
IT Experienced Sales Person
Join our SALES TEAM as an IT Experienced Sales Person in a fast growthing IT company!
If you are interested in tackling new opportunities, financial stability and great projects and SALES is your hobby, then IMDIGITAL may be the place for you.
What we need?
An Experiented IT SALES person, with financial and IT background, driven to obtain best results! In the end, success is up to you and you can have it with the right employer!
What will you sell?
- Loan Origination Software;
- Digital Onboarding Platform and Services;
- Business Process Management Modules for Dynamic Flows;
- Credit Risk Package Services for Financial-Banking;
- Business Information Services;
- Credit Information Products.
- As an IT sales professional, you'll usually work with commercial clients, finding the right technological solutions to suit their business needs;
- In pre-sales, this may involve demonstrating features of a particular product, to make presentations to them;
- Once the sale of the product or service is completed, after-care is usually provided which may include technical support, such as solving faults or problems and advising on appropriate user training;
- Will perform pre-analysis of documents to discuss with the technical team and design the offer based on technical estimations;
- Will collaborate with technical team throughout the project;
- Will prepare the necessary documents in case of auctions, presentations and other necessary documents in the sale process.
As an IT sales professional, you'll need to:
- Speak to customers, either face to face or over the phone/ online meetings;
- Gain an understanding of customers' diverse and specific business needs and apply product knowledge to meet them;
- Ensure quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of employers' systems and processes, and then documenting them;
- Carry out cold-calling and warm-calling in order to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads and arrange meetings;
- Identify and develop new business through networking and follow-up courtesy calls;
- Network with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades.
- Proven experience in Sales for IT sector, with financial background would be great;
- A good level of technical understanding, with enthusiasm for new technology and its commercial uses - though having technical skills before you start isn't essential;
- Self-motivation and a competitive, results-driven attitude;
- Passion, dedication and focus;
- Resilience and the ability to work well under pressure;
- Confident presentation skills and a professional manner;
- Time-management skills;
- Ability to pay attention to details;
- Articulate, persuasive and influential verbal communication skills;
- A strong team spirit;
- Business awareness;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Good organisational skills to prioritise heavy workloads;
- The ability to communicate technical information to non-IT clients and colleagues.
What we offer:
- Chances for development;
- Good salary and benefits.